Monday, November 16, 2015

A long week‏

This is just going to be a quick e-mail because I'm running low on time. This was a super long week. We were working long and hard every day. We did have a couple of fun experiences though. The first one was that out mission president came to our district meeting this week. I've probably said it before, but I love that man! It was so cool to have him there to learn from, and to hear about all
of his stories. It really gave us the boost we needed to keep trying throughout the rest of the week.

We also ran into a lot of fun dogs this week. To sum it all up we met 3 rats a squeaky toy and a mop. The three rats belong to a member, the squeaky toy was a German Shepherd who squeaked when he barked, but wouldn't let us into the yard, and the mop was a lost dog who was wandering about the church.

This was a really good week and I wish I had more time to write about it. Next week I will have all sorts of fun news because transfers are coming! Ahhhhhhh!

With much love and prayers,
Hermana Anna Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment