Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A picture's worth a thousand words.

I find myself fairly emotionally exhausted this week, which means that I don't quite have the energy to write a long weekly e-mail. And so instead here is a bunch of pictures from the week and a few short explanations.
 
Exchanges with Sister Ashby! I got to see my old roommate Sister Duncan!

 We spent a good amount of time walking this week so we experimented with sun hats.

 
Friday night farmers market, we never miss the chance for a good elote.

 We were celebrating Hermana Johnson's year mark with our branch president and his family. It was so fun.

 
My desk is usually a good reputation of how my mind is feeling. I was pretty done about halfway through the week. It got better though.

 
The continuing saga of the bike trouble. This was on the way to the bike shop to get it fixed.

 
The Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple we visited this morning.

A humorous bumper sticker.


Have an awesome week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment