Monday, April 4, 2016

Transfers!


Elder CasteƱeda, Elder Hsu, our ward mission leader Hermano Meza and his wife, Hermana Glenn and I on our last Sunday together.
Good news, I'm staying in the area! Better news, so is Hermana Glenn! The sad part is the elders aren't. Starting today we now cover all of the Canyon Branch which covers all of Azusa, all of Glendora, part of Irwindale and part of San Dimas. Basically I'm pink washing for the third time in my mission. It should be a little easier this time, and we're both ready for a challenge. Starting either tomorrow or Wednesday we will also have a car, because that is the only way we could cover it all. We still plan on biking a lot, but it will make the longer distances manageable.

In other news Sister Cardiel is back to East LA, we are still living with the English sisters who are now in a trio, and Elder Moncayo (who was in my district back in San Gabe) is now my zone leader. It should be a fun transfer! We also will be going to the temple this month, so don't be surprised if e-mails come in on another random day and not Monday.

Here's to a new month, new transfer and new area!

Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment